Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Overdue Post

Yes, I'm alive!  It's just been a little crazy around here lately.  Actually, it's always crazy around here, but more so than normal last week because Monday evening, Baby Boy came down with a stomach virus and as sickness always does in our household, it ran through the family over the course of the week.  Needless to say, we saved on our food bill for the week and I'm thankful the washer and dryer survived so much use!  Yes, it was a messy week.  We're almost completely over it.  Everyone but Hubby, who is still dealing with some of the symptoms.

Last Tuesday night, Hubby took Big Girl out for a date night.  They went to Build A Bear and she got this cute addition to our family - Browney.


















Here's a picture from before church a couple weeks ago.  We didn't go this past Sunday due to sickness.  Anyways, it's getting increasingly more difficult to get a nice picture of the 4 kiddos.  I usually give up after a couple of minutes of fighting .... I mean .... trying. :-)  Baby Boy especially doesn't like to be "held" in place for a photo.  He gets really fussy and tries to get away.  Oh well, here's the best I could get.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! So sorry for the week you had and hope you won't have one like that again, at least not for a long-long time. Hope "Hubby" is feeling better real soon. That is such a sweet picture of Big Girl with Daddy. Congratulations on your new addition to the family! Browney is very cute! Those Build a Bears are such a neat thing. The picture with all four is really cute even though our boy doesn't appear to be too happy. :-) I love the red and black theme!

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too,I'm still around. Just don't get to the computer daily like I used to.

    Both pictures are really nice. I too love Daddy with his girl. Nice bear,they are a lot of fun to do. The outfits for them are amazing.
    The other picture is cute to. It is never easy to get boys to cooperate,is it? Everyone looks so cute. Thanks for sharing Jess.

    Love to each and every one

    ReplyDelete