L'il Girl loves her little brother so much. She is where they got the phrase "love him to death" from. She always wants to hug him or make him stand and walk holding his hands. She just can't leave him alone. Poor little guy! He does ok for the first hug, but then starts to get annoyed, and understandably so. So we need to work with her on finding the right balance of showing her love, which is tough for a 4 year old.
In other news, we moved Baby Boy out of our room a couple weeks ago. It was rough for about a week. He would wake up a couple of times through the night and cry for 45 minutes to an hour. I'm happy to report that for the last 4 or 5 days, he has slept through the night, with only some minor noises coming from his crib. I sure hope he keeps this up! Prior to this he had only slept through the night 2 or 3 times in his 11, almost 12 months of life. I am well overdue for some good nights of sleep!
![]() |
| Can you just see it in his face? -"Mommy, help!" |








Glad L'il girl likes the gloves so far and hope they will continue to help her. Yes, it looks like our boy does want Mommy or Daddy to come to his rescue. Got a chuckle out of the top picture. It looked like the only happy one was Baby Girl. Her pigtails were so cute! Glad our boy is sleeping through the night and hopefully, will continue to do so. You definitely could use some good night's sleep.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and love you all.
I love all the pictures. Yes,the first picture is cute,especially the pigtails. Those are really neat gloves. I too hope they remedy the thumb sucking. I do like the picture of the hug. It is so cute,but obviously he is having issues with all the affection lavished on him.:) My he is looking so grown up sitting there with his cars. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove to each of you.