Check out the video after all the pictures. I am just amazed at how easily Baby Girl can climb up and let herself back down.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Climbing
The girls love to climb! We spent some time outside yesterday afternoon and the weather was perfect! We didn't even need jackets. Today's a different story though - rainy. They won't be doing any climbing today.
Check out the video after all the pictures. I am just amazed at how easily Baby Girl can climb up and let herself back down.
Check out the video after all the pictures. I am just amazed at how easily Baby Girl can climb up and let herself back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Great pictures!!! Loved them all and the video, too!!! Our youngest girl won't let anybody show her up! :) L'il Girl did great, too! Sounded like Baby Boy was wanting to try his hand at it, too. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all
Loved the pictures. They so enjoy being outside. That little girl has NO fear at all!! They look like they are having a great time.It sure is good exercise for them.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom