Saturday, January 12, 2013

We have a walker!

Baby Boy took his first steps without holding on to anything on Thursday night, while at his Nana and Papa's house.  I got this video of him last night.


And here's another video of him spinning.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray he did it!!!! That was great watching him walk!!!! He was proud of himself too. I liked seeing Daddy in the video. A proud moment for everyone. I love watching him spin around.
    Thank you Jess for sharing all this fun.

    Love to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go baby boy - although he doesn't seem much of a baby any more as he is growing so fast - won't be long until he is one. Daddy was doing a pretty good backward crawl there while encouraging his son to walk. He sure as that spinning thing down to a fine art.

    I do enjoy all the pictures and videos you share - keeps me feeling in the loop/
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed both videos!!! Our boy is doing great!!! It's always so exciting when they start walking!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete