Wow, our Baby Boy is just growing so fast. Over the last few weeks, especially the last couple, I have noticed how much more he is looking like a little boy and less like a baby. He is getting so big and is changing in his looks. He turned 11 months old on Sunday. His newest thing is nodding his head yes. He overdoes it and moves his whole body, not just his head. I have to get it on video soon! He has also found a new use for his jolly jumper. You can call it a jolly spinner now. Here's a video of him in it and a few pictures from the last few days.
 |
| Daddy showing the girls a snap circuit |
 |
| Sunday 1/6/13 - 11 months old |
 |
| yesterday |
One more month til our boy's big 1 year birthday. This year has flown by, for sure. Loved all the pictures of our boy and the cute video! That is a new use for the jumper- too funny! Looked like it was putting him to sleep. He definitely doesn't have the baby look anymore. He's such a cutie! That was such a sweet picture of you and our boy and also all four in their Sunday dress. That gym set is really going to get a good workout. What great exercise for them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing as always and love you all
I got dizzy just watching him in that jumper! So cute! : )
ReplyDeleteThe internet is not allowing me to see the video yet,but maybe latter.
ReplyDeleteThis year has gone by much too quickly. I"m sure he will have a wonderful 1st birthday party. And speaking of his special day,do you have a theme for his party yet?
The pictures outside are cute of them all. I love the one of him standing alone unsupported. What a satisfied look on his face.:) Nice picture of the two of you together Jess.
I enjoy seeing all the pictures and videos. Thank you.
Love to everyone
Sorry,in the previous comment,that was supposed to be later not latter.:)
ReplyDeleteI got to see the video and it is hilarious!! That's one way to keep himself amused. Very cute for sure.
Love Mom