Saturday, January 19, 2013

Little Walker

We're dealing with sickness yet again.  It's mild fevers this time, sore throats and coughing.  L'il Girl and Baby Girl have it the worst right now.  Praying they get over it soon and the other two with milder cases don't get any worse.

Here are some pictures from earlier in the week.  Also, our boy is walking a lot more now, as of just a couple of days ago.  It seems so odd to see him walking around now after being used to him crawling for so long.  Yesterday I went into the bedroom to do something and noticed out of the corner of my eye someone little standing in the doorway and it just completely caught me off guard to see him walk in to the bedroom not holding on to anything.  Now if we can get him to wear shoes. :-)

 

5 comments:

  1. I was so sorry to hear about the sickness again! We do pray this one is short lived and not anything like the last one.

    Loved the videos of our boy!!! He is so cute walking!!! I'm like you, it takes me back when I see him just walking all over without holding on to anything. Guess we'll have to see how he'll be for getting into things. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say that I loved all the pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    #2 and #3 are looking alike.
    Love Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see everyone...hard to believe that so much time has gone since we saw you and that it is possible for your little man to be walking now--they grow oh so fast dont they...*tear*.....Anyway hello to all there and may you have a wonderful week as these colds ect pass over you and the rest of the gang:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all the pictures of the kiddos. The videos are great to watch. He does so well walking around. Next he'll be trying to master the stairs. Hoping your colds will be done and over with soon. There is sooo much out there going around. It is hard to stay healthy for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete