What sweet pictures of our birthday boy. He is really looking so grown up now. He has his own suitcase now to come to Canada. He sure looked like he was having lots of fun on his special day. His cupcakes look yummy. Which one I wonder, did he choose to eat ? I like the picture with Mom and Dad. Thank you Jess for sharing with us.
So glad our boy had a great birthday! Thought the picture I was holding him was so funny. I remembered we were trying to get him to look at the camera and smile but he'd had enough of cameras at that point. :-) I, too, love the last picture with Mom and Daddy. That turned out great!
Hi there - the birthday boy looks like he was having a great time. I did send him an e-card but not sure if it went through - maybe I don't have the right e-mail address. Anyway he sure is growing up fast and quite the young man. Love to all.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
What sweet pictures of our birthday boy. He is really looking so grown up now. He has his own suitcase now to come to Canada. He sure looked like he was having lots of fun on his special day. His cupcakes look yummy. Which one I wonder, did he choose to eat ? I like the picture with Mom and Dad. Thank you Jess for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
So glad our boy had a great birthday! Thought the picture I was holding him was so funny. I remembered we were trying to get him to look at the camera and smile but he'd had enough of cameras at that point. :-) I, too, love the last picture with Mom and Daddy. That turned out great!
ReplyDeleteLove to all
Hi there - the birthday boy looks like he was having a great time. I did send him an e-card but not sure if it went through - maybe I don't have the right e-mail address.
ReplyDeleteAnyway he sure is growing up fast and quite the young man.
Love to all.