So this is a couple of days late, but they sang this on Nana's birthday, 2/3. I am just now getting around to posting it. Belated happy birthday wishes Mom/Nana! We love you!
So sweet and so precious!!! I loved it!!! It was great to see all of them in the video. Thank you so much for sharing! I love to hear the sweet voices. It is always music to my ears.
Great job kiddos on wishing Nana a happy birthday. I like the enthusiasm you showed. Grandma like Nana, always enjoys listening to you sing. I trust she had a very nice birthday. It is a great video of you all.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
So sweet and so precious!!! I loved it!!! It was great to see all of them in the video. Thank you so much for sharing! I love to hear the sweet voices. It is always music to my ears.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
Great job kiddos on wishing Nana a happy birthday. I like the enthusiasm you showed. Grandma like Nana, always enjoys listening to you sing. I trust she had a very nice birthday.
ReplyDeleteIt is a great video of you all.
Love to everyone