To say I've gotten behind on my blog posting is an understatement. This week I finally unpacked our last suitcase from our trip to Disney World which was over a month ago now! In addition to staying busy with life, I am adjusting to a new computer and Hubby just installed a photo program this week, so now I can easily manage my photos. Hopefully I can do a Disney World post soon. For now though, I wanted to post about what's been keeping us so busy - gymnastics for Baby Girl, art class for L'il Girl (which started just last week), and soccer for Big Girl (which ends next week). Also, the two older girls are members of an American Heritage Girls troop. Yes, we stay busy!
Baby Boy keeps me on my toes. He is constantly getting into things (like trying to open the drawers in the kitchen and jamming his finger, pulling the carbon monoxide detector out of the hall outlet, or pulling leaves off my plant). L'il Girl is a little mommy to him and is often moving him back to the middle of the living room floor. He doesn't stay there long though. :-) He's extra vocal these days and has added "ga-ga" to his vocab and this week he started saying "da-da". That made a certain someone in our household very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Busy-Busy definitely is your schedule now. Hopefully, it will slow down some for you soon. Great pictures of the girls with their activities.
ReplyDeleteLove you all