Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pulling Up and Last Soccer Game

Our boy started pulling himself up to a standing position last Thursday.  He doesn't cruise yet, so when he pulls himself up, he gets "stuck" standing and he gets unhappy quickly.  He crawls so fast now that it's hard to keep up with him.  Also, he has figured out how to climb the stairs.  He used to just pull up on the bottom step and stand there looking upstairs, but the other day I caught him on the third step.  He definitely keeps us on our toes.  His fifth tooth just popped through this week.

Big Girl had her last soccer game of the season on Saturday.  After that we went to a local art show where L'il Girl's teacher had her art on display and the kids got some balloons.



Doesn't he look proud of himself?  This was the first time I saw him pulling up to a standing position.

the team minus two girls



1 comment:

  1. Just look at our little guy!!! I can't believe how quickly he is achieving new things since we last saw him. Very cute pictures of him.
    Nice picture of the team,and our girl. I'm so glad we were able to see her in action this year.
    How nice to be able to see L'il girls art work displayed. She must have been so happy. Looks like the kids had lots of fun.
    Thank you Jessica for sharing with us.
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete