Friday, October 31, 2014

First full painting, fire station field trip, and more fall memories

Lots going on here.   L'il Girl finished her first full painting that she has been working on for the last 3 art classes.  She did such a great job!

We went on a field trip on Wednesday to a fire station.  It was very interesting and educational.  We even went into a smokehouse and the kids got to practice getting down on their hands and knees when a room is filled with smoke.

Then yesterday, we took another trip to the apple orchard.  This time we went with my mom, aka Nana, and we just went to play, see the animals, and most importantly, get some fresh apple cider donuts!

Now for the best part - the photos!


















3 comments:

  1. Your children are sooooooooooo cute. I can't believe that most of the time they are looking at the camera and they usually have a "REAL SMILE" and look so HAPPY !! They are growing so fast, but lots of joys for you all and such BLESSINGS God has given you.
    The picture that Your lil girl's painting is AWESOME !! I honestly think you have a budding ARTIST in your house. It looks like a grownup painted the picture. Tell her it was so very good and God has blessed her with an awesome talent @ such a young age. : )
    Your children looked so "grown" in the firemen hats, I know they learned a lot, and the crawling exercise, I pray they will remember always.
    I really enjoy your posts, although most of the time I don't POST anything (mainly because I always right a book), I do look at most of them.
    Love and prayers. Clara : ) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of all your activities Jessica...you always find such neat things to take your children to as well as being learning experiences. Nice to see a picture of Nana in there - please give her my love.
    I must agree about L'il Girl's picture - if I had seen it on its own I would have thought it was done by a much older child...she certainly has a talent. Please tell her how great I think it is.
    Enjoy your posts and hearing about all you are doing.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids really enjoyed the field trips and I did, too! :-) L'il girl did so well with her painting.

    Thank you, Loretta, and love to you, too.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete