Here's what he's up to:
- He is always on the move and is cruising around furniture a lot now. Sometimes he lets go of what he's holding onto while standing and will keep his balance for a few seconds before he has to grab on to something or sit down.
- He gets into everything he possibly can.
- He likes to rub noses with me and he either gives great big wet kisses or tries to eat my face. I just haven't figured out which it is yet. :-)
- He is also a head banger, by intent. If he's unhappy, he'll bang his head on the hardwood floor or basically anything hard. He currently has some bruises on his forehead from his recent head bangings.
- He's doing a little better with baby food, but still doesn't eat a lot of solids. Sometimes we get two meals a day. Otherwise, he's still nursing a lot and up through the night a few times still.
- His vocab consists of "ma-ma", "da-da", "ba-ba", "na-na" and lots of squealing (which he has unfortunately picked up from one of his sisters).
- He is pointing at things now and has been for a couple of weeks.
- He loves to clap.
- Often when he smiles he squints his eyes and he pulls his bottom lip in and shows off his upper lip and top teeth.
![]() |
| This one was actually from Thursday, but I thought it was super cute. He had just gotten up and was full of smiles! |








These are great pictures of our sweet boy. I can't believe he's almost one either. He sure is super cute!! You do have your hands full, but what joy they ( all ) bring to us. Thank you for sharing Jess.
ReplyDeleteOur boy is so-so cute!!! Loved all the pictures! In the first picture I thought he looked some like his older brother. That was so neat in the second picture how he was holding up his finger like I'm 1 year old. His big beautiful eyes really show up. This year has really gone by. I agree with Mom with what joy they bring us!
ReplyDeleteLove you all