I curled the girls hair for the first time a week ago Saturday for church on Sunday. They slept in sponge rollers. It turned out really nice and they loved it so much that they wanted me to do it Sunday night for co-op on Monday. Then I curled it again for this past Sunday. I think I've started something here. :-) Here are the pictures from last week's first curling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LIKE IT !!! I think you should keep it up also. How beautiful do they look ! It is nice seeing something different done with their hair. Way to go Jess !!
ReplyDeleteDid you use curlers or curling iron ?
Love to all, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Thank you, Mom. I used curlers. I'm sure they're going to want to do it again tonight. :-)
DeleteI loved the curly hair!!! They did look so cute! Those sponge rollers really do a great job.
ReplyDeleteLove you all