Our sweet middle girl turned 6 today. I'm thankful for the 6 years God has given her and for the joy that she is to our family! We had a wonderful time celebrating today with her best friend who turns 6 in two days. They both wanted a Frozen theme. There were lots of snowflakes and icicles around here. I had a few different activities, but the only one we ended up doing was making snowflake ornaments from beads and pipe cleaners. The girls were having so much fun playing with their birthday presents that they didn't need any other activities. :-) Here are several pictures from our eventful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























Our sweet birthday girl does bring so much joy to our family, for sure!!! She has always had the most beautiful smile and a very sweet spirit. I'm so glad that she had a wonderful 6th birthday. You did so well with decorating for the "Frozen" theme. Everything was so nice.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
Well it sure looks like fun was going on at your house on Sat. I'm glad she had a great birthday & party. How nice that she had her best friend over to celebrate with her. And a "Happy Birthday" to her as well on Mon. I love the decorations, and the cupcakes look so yummy. The pictures are all great! I especially like the one where Daddy is giving his girl a kiss. Thank you for sharing all the happiness with us.
ReplyDeleteLove to each and everyone of you.
Thanks for sharing the pictures of the birthday party - everyone looked to be having fun even if it was frozen in your house. I know I am a day late but please pass on my birthday wishes to your beautiful 6 year old. How nice she could share her day with her special friend.
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes looked yummy and the girls seemed to enjoy the snowflake making. Daddy looked quite engrossed in the craft as well. Always good to see what you are doing.
Take care and give my love to all.