Post 2 of 2 today:
Notice anything different? :-)
Yes, you guessed it! Big Girl got glasses and L'il Girl lost one of her top teeth.
We noticed a few weeks ago that Big Girl couldn't read the time from across the room. Then she started to move closer to the tv to see words at the bottom of the screen. So we knew it was time to go to the eye doctor. She wasn't impressed with having her eyes dilated, but other than that she did fine. She doesn't have to wear them all the time, but needs them to see things far away.
Then on Monday, L'il Girl was going to sit at the table to do her Language Arts and when she went to sit down, she didn't realize that the chair was pushed back, so she missed the chair and her mouth hit the table as she was falling down. I thought she just hurt her arm, but when I helped her up, I saw all the blood in her mouth. Yep, her slightly loose tooth on top got knocked out. It's quite the gap right now because the tooth came out root and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Just look at our beautiful girl with her new glasses!! How nice they look. They make her look older. I like the earrings too. Are they soccer balls?
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the way to lose teeth, but I think I'd rather do it the old fashion way. That must have hurt.
Thanks for sharing Jess.
Love you all
Yes, they are soccer ball earrings. She got them on her last date night with Daddy. Thank you for commenting on my posts.
Delete