Wednesday, December 21, 2016

3 Years Old

Our "baby" turned 3 today.  He's informed me (for the last couple months) that he is not a baby anymore.  He's such an energetic boy and full of curiosity.  There is never a dull moment when he's awake.  He loves to play with his big brother and loves to play outside.  He gets excited whenever we pass a playground and even more excited when we actually stop for him to play.  He tries to keep up with his older siblings and wants to do what they do (and often can do what they do).

He likes to play tag and be tickled.  We have a game we play where we say "I love you" to each other multiple times and we say it at the same time and try to say it quicker than the other person.  If he wins, he always says "I beat you!"  :-)

His vocabulary has really grown recently as well as his sentence structure.  I love to listen to him talk.  There are some words he says that I haven't even corrected yet because they're so cute!  Here are the ones that come to mind:

"baboon" for "balloon"
"mines" for "mine"
"Anem" for "Amen" at the end of his prayers

He understands that he is now 3 and he is already talking about turning 4.  Slow down kiddo!

His favorite character right now is Diego, so that's what his birthday theme was.  We celebrated tonight with pizza and then cake and ice cream.

Here are some pictures of his day:




















2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures of our boy's 3 year old party! He did seem to enjoy himself. Glad he has the energy even though sometimes it is hard to keep up with him. :-) Thanks again for sharing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad he had a fun time at his party. I'm sorry he is going to have to wait for his card and gift, but it is still at his Aunt and Uncles.
    Christmas presents will have to wait also.
    Thank you for sharing Jessica.

    Love to each and every one of you.

    ReplyDelete