Monday, December 19, 2016

November 2016

I had my first kidney stone the beginning of November.  It took a whole week to pass and I developed a kidney infection.  That was such a miserable week.  It sure makes me thankful to God for good health which I too often take for granted!

Here's a snapshot of our month: L'il Girl celebrated her 8th birthday (previous post), we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom and cousin, and we took a day trip to a park and visited my granddad.  We spend a lot of time in our van, driving here and there and waiting during appointments.  We like to take selfies while waiting. :-)




working on their "Artastic" badge for AHG







Baby Girl with her best friend from co-op

making a chip sandwich with ketchup









Thanksgiving helpers
























8 Year Photo

10 Year Photo

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely pictures of your November. You do have so much fun with the kids. I love seeing all the activities you all do together. You do know that 2017 is hospital free year. Thank you Jessica for sharing with us. I can hardly wait to see Decembers.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete