Monday, December 5, 2016

October 2016

I can't believe it's been two months since I've blogged!  We've had doctor's appointments, other appointments, and all the kid's extracurricular activities that have kept us extra busy.  That in addition to school which can sometimes take until dinner time to finish has kept me from blogging, but not from taking photos.  So I am playing catch up again.

Big Girl and Big Boy finished their soccer season in October.  We went to an apple orchard with friends.  We took a trip to the Children's Museum and to the zoo.  We go to the playground during art class and during some of the kid's weekly appointments.

Here's our month in photos:

Not planned - but they both got the same # jersey













































tie-dye shirts made at AHG






Dress up day for co-op

my kitchen helpers - breading chicken pieces


at the zoo










the new addition to our driveway - a 2011 Chrysler Town & Country

1 comment:

  1. My goodness!!!!! Looks like you have all had a busy month in Oct. What a bunch of cuties in these pictures!! How nice they both had # 20 on their tops. All the pictures are terrific of the children at their soccer games, the zoo playground and the children's museum. They sure have been having lots of fun.
    I like the girls tie- dyed tops also. Great pictures of family and friends. thank you Jessica for sharing.

    Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete