Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 Month Comparison Photos

I was wondering how one could possibly think up things to blog about on a daily basis, and really, it's not that hard. I have so many ideas right now that I don't know where to start.

First I want to thank my Dad for the wonderful box of Hershey's chocolates that I have already indulged in. In fact, they are adding to my waistline and other lines as I blog. Thanks Dad! :-) I am enjoying Valentine's Day a couple of days in advance. And my baby girl thanks you for the chocolate milk, a taste with which she is already quite familiar.

Next, I'd like to show you a comparison of my girls at approximately the same age (right around 3 months). Can you guess who's who? :-) Both of these pics where taken just before going back to work at the end of my maternity leave. I was testing the straps for the car seat in Nana's vehicle to make sure they fit right.








































Moving on, my poor baby girl is losing lots of her hair, especially in the back. Good thing she's not worried about her looks yet. She may be a hat girl for a while the hair fills in.



Speaking of hair, my big girl's hair is already starting to turn dark. We knew it was a matter of time, since both mine and Hubby's did, but neither of ours turned dark this early. Then again, she doesn't have the same eye color as either one of us.

September 2008



















February 2009





















And since I'm on a comparison picture kick, here are some pics from this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great.I never tire of seeing my little sweethearts.The comparison pics of the two girls are really quite similar.You can tell they are sisters.(And of course Grandma can tell whose who.)*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures! They were all so sweet!!! Looks like they both got their naps this afternoon. Hope Mommy was able to, also.:)
    Dad says, "You're quite welcome!"
    My e-mail didn't notify me of your new posting like we thought it would.

    ReplyDelete