Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So it begins...
Ok, so for all those who have asked when I'm going to start my blog and I've said I don't have time, I really don't have time. :-) If this is anything like Facebook, I'll probably become an addict, at least in the beginning. Time will tell. I just thought this would be a good way to post and share videos with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious of Laelyn!!! Larkyn's singing as always is so sweet!!! I was surprised to see you had joined the Bloggers. I love the name you picked out. You girls are going to keep me busy checking your blogs! :) Even though we live nearby, I have enjoyed Alissa's blog and I know I will enjoy yours!
ReplyDeleteYeah! You have a blog!!! I will be back to read it thorough since I have to go make dinner right now! Your girls are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteLetisha