Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Music to my ears

My Big Girl was watching the video of her baby sister and was feeling a bit left out. So she allowed me to take a video of her singing "Jesus Loves Me". She is our little songbird. I love to hear her going around the house singing songs about Jesus.


4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog :) It is addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment, thank you Alissa! :-) I like having the ability to post videos and track the kid's development. Hopefully I can keep up with this better than I did the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These videos are so cute.I tried commenting last night after your call,but I couldn't get it to post.Thank you for fixing it so I can now.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the higher octave parts! I agree, music to our ears!

    ReplyDelete