
From a 3 Month Old's Perspective
Here are my favorite things to do:
- Eat
- Mess my diaper and often times my outfit too (I especially like doing this at church!) :-)
- Sleep - I like to stay up late and sleep in. No 8pm bedtime for me! Sorry Mommy, I take after Daddy.
- Smile and coo (or "talk" as Mommy calls it)
- Study my hands in great detail. I like to hold my hands in the air while laying on my back and clinch and un-clinch them while I watch every little movement they make.
- Wake up Mommy at least once, sometimes twice, in the wee morning hours to do #1 above
- Cry when Mommy's making dinner or when the family is eating dinner
- Watch with delight as my Big Sister plays
- Watch tv - I can twist my body and neck in ways you wouldn't believe just so that I can see the tv
- Cry hard when an unfamiliar person holds me and then settle down for Mommy or Daddy
- Take a bath - I love bath time!
- Suck on my thumb, fingers, or sometimes my whole hand
- Be held sitting upright. No cradle hold for me anymore. What do you think I am, a baby?!

This is so cute also.She sure is getting to be a big girl.I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.It is so interesting watching them turn themselves in different positions to watch TV.This is such a cute age,watching all the things they do.
ReplyDeleteI liked the way you wrote up the blog today. This was so cute of Laelyn!
ReplyDelete