Monday, June 14, 2010

Chins

Here are some pictures from Saturday. I just love her chins! :-)




3 comments:

  1. I love her little chins! She always looks so sweet. I really like the clothes you have on her in every picture. They are cute. I imagine you had to go out and buy, or received all new outfits as the seasons are different between her and her sisters. It is so much fun buying baby clothes.
    It's too bad it is so hot down your way right now for the workers at church. We pray for safety and good health as the temperatures are high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, most of her wardrobe is new because of the difference in seasons. Some of the onesies and sleepers have been passed down from her sisters though. I'm hoping by 18 months we can start using some of the other girls clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll!!! I love her chins, too!

    ReplyDelete