We're doing well. Baby Girl is so sweet and such a good baby. She sleeps a lot and goes right back to sleep through the night after each feeding. I'm so thankful she is eating well and growing. She'll be 2 weeks tomorrow and I take her on Wednesday for her 2 week check-up. I'm curious how much she'll weigh then. So far there are no signs of jealousy with her two big sisters. They love having a baby around. L'il Girl just goes around saying "baby" every time she hears Baby Girl make a noise. She's still learning how to be gentle though. :-) I am thoroughly enjoying my time off work and being home with my precious girls!
Picture from yesterday morning before church - 6/6
I LOVE these pictures!!!! The first one of the three of them is really cute. It's so nice to see the smiles on their faces.Glad to hear our little one is doing so well. She is SO cute. I like the area rug you have by the way.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I LOVE these pictures!!!! The first one of the three of them is really cute. It's so nice to see the smiles on their faces.Glad to hear our little one is doing so well. She is SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI like the area rug you have by the way.
You do have very sweet girls and the pictures are really sweet of them, too!!!
ReplyDelete