We went in to town today to have lunch with Daddy and to take the girls by his work. Then we had a nice visit with my grandparents. On the way home we drove through a pretty heavy downpour. In fact, it was so heavy when we got home, we just waited in the van for a few minutes for it to let up a bit. When we got out, Big Girl wanted to just run around in the rain. So she played in the rain for a little while and got drenched. You can tell from her expression that she had a great time!

She does look like she had fun. I'm glad you were able to get out and do some visiting. I'm sure daddy/hubby enjoyed having lunch with his girls. Is this the first visit baby girl has had with her Great-grandparents?
ReplyDeleteDid the downpour cause problems for the workers at church?
Mom, it is the first time we went to visit my grandparents at their house since Baby Girl has been born, but they have seen her once before at their anniversary celebration the Saturday after she was born. I'm not sure how the rain affected the work at the church. They were still able to get a lot done, so I don't think it slowed them down too much.
ReplyDelete