Oh she is a little sweetheart!!!! They are all cute pictures of her. I like the last one where she looks like she's waving at everyone. Thank you Jessica for sharing. I went over to the school yesterday with pictures of all the grandchildren to show the girls. I had to take a picture off your blog of baby girl with my camera,and it wasn't too bad. At least they got to see her.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Oh she is a little sweetheart!!!! They are all cute pictures of her. I like the last one where she looks like she's waving at everyone. Thank you Jessica for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI went over to the school yesterday with pictures of all the grandchildren to show the girls. I had to take a picture off your blog of baby girl with my camera,and it wasn't too bad. At least they got to see her.