Thursday, June 3, 2010

This and that

I trimmed Big Girl's hair Tuesday night and then we tried curlers in it yesterday morning. It basically made her hair turn under some, but didn't really curl. The trim really helps her hair look fuller. I think she looks so old in this picture!



I took a lot of pictures of Baby Girl yesterday. Here are a couple of my favorites. Today I'm giving her a break from the flash.



Then this afternoon we ventured outside for a little while. It was too hot to stay out long and Baby Girl cried a lot of the time. It's a lot harder to spend time outside with a newborn than I thought it would be. :-) Anyways, I think it's time for an afternoon nap. We'll see if and how long the kids let me sleep. :-)



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that first picture of our middle baby! Wow! Good job with the photos today. They all look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the kids!!!I love all the pictures of our big girl. She IS looking older.She looks like a little model.
    Baby girl looks so cute.
    I agree with my son,I love that picture of our little girl.They are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures that you took!!!! All three girls are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete