Friday, July 9, 2010

Beating the heat

We reached triple digits yesterday. It was the perfect day to have some fun in the water. The girls had a blast playing in their little pool and Big Girl enjoyed the slip 'n slide.








3 comments:

  1. That sure looks like fun! What a great way to cool off. Triple digits!!!!!!!! All I can say is I'm glad I'm here. Very cute pictures of all the girls. The top looks nice on our girl. Baby girl is full of smiles isn't she? In these pictures, she looks like the L. side of the family. Great pictures,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost makes me wish I was young again and could fit in such pools... not to mention even take a trip down that slip and slide...lol...trusting there to be some cooler days ahead for you there;)Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures!!! Loved them all and so glad the girls have so much fun outside! Our baby girl is such a little doll!

    ReplyDelete