It's a busy week with appointments. Today I am home all day and it's been extremely trying. There's been some attitude and lots of whining and crying. I've had to step aside pray for patience and strength to deal with the needs and demands of three little ones at once. I did manage to get some good pictures today of Baby Girl. She gives such sweet smiles! Right now she's crying though because she's not being held, so it's time to give her some attention. :-)
Very sweet pictures of the girls!!!! I love the last one. Picture # 2 is so cute with the lips. It looks like she is ready for a kiss. I'm sorry to hear you've not had a good day. The crying and whining does get to you doesn't it? I know!!! Thanks for sharing. I hope tomorrow will be a much better day for you. Love to all
The pictures were all so cute and turned out really well!!! Baby girl is smiling a lot more these days. I could tell the picture that Big Girl was not happy in. :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Very sweet pictures of the girls!!!! I love the last one. Picture # 2 is so cute with the lips. It looks like she is ready for a kiss. I'm sorry to hear you've not had a good day. The crying and whining does get to you doesn't it? I know!!! Thanks for sharing. I hope tomorrow will be a much better day for you.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
The pictures were all so cute and turned out really well!!! Baby girl is smiling a lot more these days. I could tell the picture that Big Girl was not happy in. :)
ReplyDelete