Big Girl has really been expressing an interest in the piano, so we had our first piano lesson today. It went really well, in fact, she cried when we finished the first unit because she didn't want it to be over. :-) I'm excited about her interest and hope that she will continue in her love of music, but I also know she's young and that I can't push her. So we'll see how it goes.
Taking a bow after her performance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That is terrific!!!!!! I am so proud of our girl. That is so exciting. I'm glad she has such an interest in it. I would love to know how to play. But the best I could do was get my children interested and taking lessons. I will wait for the day when I can hear her play something.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
PS. Jim called me tonight. He is doing well but is lonely.
So great to hear that our girl enjoyed her lesson so well!!! She has always been musically inclined so we pray she will continue that way. The pictures of her were so cute! It looked like her younger sister wanted to help in the first picture. It won't be long before she'll want lessons, too! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that Jim is doing well. We have been praying for him and Sharron as well.