Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hopping & Jumping

It seems all Big Girl wants to do these days is hop and jump.  I must say, she seems to be quite good at it for her age.  She can hop on one foot and hold her balance pretty well.  She can do a running jump and land a few feet away.  So we've played hopscotch (at least the hopping part of it) :-) on our front walkway a couple of times and she just loves it.  Sometimes when we are just walking out to the van she'll hop on the squares on her way.  Oh, to have the energy of a 3... going on 4... year old.

Here are some pictures from Tuesday.




































And some pictures from this morning.  I just love her beautiful smile!!!





















2 comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures of our precious girls!!! Big girl does a lot of hopping and jumping for sure. Sweet picture of our middle girl, too. She always flashes her beautiful smile! Baby girl does have a beautiful smile, too! Tuesday's pictures were really good, too. All three girls are as cute as can be!!! The new background is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. It's good she can hop and balance on one foot. She needs to do that in kindergarten. I'm glad she's enjoying that outside. I love the outfit on our middle girl. So cute!! Sweet pictures of the baby. Her expressions are wonderful. Love all the smiles.

    ReplyDelete