Not much going on here. I spent a lot of time last week researching homeschooling curriculum and materials for kindergarten. It's quite overwhelming, but I am hoping to get a plan in place before starting back to work in August and start official kindergarten with Big Girl sometime in September (around the time she turns 4). I only have 4 weeks left before going back to work, so I am going to enjoy it to the fullest!
Here are some pictures from Friday and yesterday.






Very sweet pictures of the girls. Nice to see Daddy in the pictures also. Somebody didn't look too happy in the one picture. And is that her pretty dress she has on? The third picture is sweet of the two little ones. Your going to have to add some new pics to your blog photo album, when you have the time to do so of course.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your gearing up for school soon. Let me know what curriculum you go with.
Love you all
Yes, that was her pretty dress that you got her. I tried getting a picture of her standing, but as you can tell, she was not cooperative for pictures yesterday. :-) I will let you know when I figure out what I am doing in terms of curriculum. There seems to be a lot of good ones out there, so I'm trying to narrow it down.
ReplyDelete