I haven't had much time for blogging these days, so this post is my attempt to catch up.
Baby Girl had her 4 month check-up last week. She is 13lbs, 7oz and 25 inches. She is smaller than both her sisters were at this age.
Here are some comparison photos of the girls at 4 months. Big Girl was here at the computer when I was looking through these pictures and she thought that L'il Girl was Baby Girl. I can see why she was confused. There are definitely some similarities there.


Here are some pictures from the last few days.
![]() |
| Big Girl fell asleep like this yesterday afternoon. Didn't look too comfortable to me. |







Yes,the two younger ones are similar in their looks. The oldest looks more like you Jess.
ReplyDeleteMy back is hurting just looking at the position of the oldest across the chair. But children are more flexible.
Cute pictures of the little one in the swing.I love how she positions her lips.
Great pics of the three of them together. Oh,so cute!!!!!
Love Mom
We missed you in the "bloging world" but glad you are enjoying your moments there with the little ones before the snow falls;)..cute pics too..how fun it is to look back on previous days.Enjoy your week and Happy "canadian" thanksgiving too!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures of all our girls! I have to agree that Baby Girl and L'il girl definitely favor. That is so funny of Big Girl but you know she never sleeps. :) Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all our friends up there.
ReplyDeleteThank you "Nana". I'm sure we will. We are so blessed,and have much to be thankful to our heavenly Father for. His love and grace is so amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,"Mom"