Big Girl is doing great with her reading. I'm so proud of her and how well she's doing for her age. Nana first started teaching her to read with the Dick and Jane books. She still loves to read them, but can read some other simple books now too. She's only read this one a handful of times so this was not from memory, but her actually reading it. She added a little bonus on to the end of the book reading. She mixed up a couple of the words in the song, but we're working on it. I took this video on Monday. Enjoy. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart that was so,so good. Grandma certainly is impressed with your reading, and very proud of you. I really enjoyed listening to you. Please keep up the excellent work. Great job teaching her Mom and Nana.
ReplyDeleteBTW....... nice top!!
ReplyDeleteI am quite impressed with Big Girl's diction and expression reading her Dick and Jane book!! I had Dick, Jane, Sally and Spot in first grade--50 years ago. They must have added Puff later. I loved those books. Tell her she did an "AWESOME JOB" reading and singing. I haven't forgotten the clothes-we went on vacation and then Joe has been sick so we want all the "GERMIES" dead before we bring them to you. They will be coming soon. You all are doing a GREAT JOB teaching her. :)
ReplyDeleteK' that was too cute..what a sweetie, and did I mention SMART!Guess she must get that from her mama huh(just kidding Daddy,really)It is truly amazing to see Gods goodness through the reading and listening of your gal sing.It is a combined effort no doubt through your family as a whole and I am just here to say KEEP UP THE WORK!!!..no body ever said parenting was easy but these times are rewarding by far...By the way we too have here some good ole'Dick and Jane books from when we were young.You know what they say, "oldies but goodies"..Enjoy these times;)
ReplyDeleteThat was so wonderful of our girl!!! She did a great-great job with the reading and singing!!! I'm sure we'll be watching this video a lot in the days to come. You know how our girl enjoys that! :)
ReplyDelete