Friday, October 29, 2010

Unseasonably Warm

We've had some really warm temperatures the last few days with yesterday reaching almost 80 degrees.  That has brought on some thunderstorms, but yesterday was a nice clear day so we took full advantage and played outside for a while.  The girls even got to jump on our neighbor's trampoline.  I didn't get pictures of that because I was holding Baby Girl at the time, but I did get some pictures of her swinging and the girls playing.  I love Baby Girl's serious faces. 







3 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures of all the girls! Baby girl does look like she enjoyed the swing and everything going on, too. This weather has been unusual but so nice to be able to take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures of the girls. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the warm temperatures. How did the two enjoy the trampoline? I loved being on the trampoline in school,even though I didn't do much on it. Our girl looks so grown up in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Big Girl loved the trampoline! L'il Girl had her fill after a couple of minutes. She was more interested in climbing on the neighbor's playset and going down their slide.

    ReplyDelete