Monday, October 18, 2010

Friday - Monday in pictures

Friday






















Saturday
























Sunday








Monday
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my,where to begin? Fridays pictures are so cute! The first one of Li'l girl is precious. It looks like she's thinking,"what do you want,can't you see I'm busy?" Like your really bothering her. That picture and the one before it of our little one.... I can certainly see in her profile how similar the two younger ones are. The pic of the two older girls is sweet.

    I love all the pics of Sat. It is always good to see mommy and daddy in the pictures too.

    Sundays pics are great! The first is oh so sweet! Love the smiles on our wee girl. Last one is nice of the two younger.

    And cute pic of our little sweetheart on Mon. But no funny face this time during tummy time. Thanks so much for sharing Jess.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures!!! Even though I see them a lot, I still enjoy the pictures! :) Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete