Here are some pictures of the past week and then some from today. I had to include a picture of Baby Girl crying so you don't think she just smiles all the time. :-)
Loved all the pictures!!! The close-up pictures of each one were really cute. I especially loved the last picture of the hug with Big Girl and L'il Girl. That was so precious!!!
I just love the pictures of the little one alone and with her sisters. I laughed when I saw her in tears lying on her tummy. Just too cute!!! L'il girl sure looks a lot like me,especially in pic #3. The picture of the two older girls hugging is precious indeed. I agree with "Nana". What a lovely picture of the oldest in pic #4. Thank you Jessica for sharing,I so enjoy all the pictures you show.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Loved all the pictures!!! The close-up pictures of each one were really cute. I especially loved the last picture of the hug with Big Girl and L'il Girl. That was so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the pictures of the little one alone and with her sisters. I laughed when I saw her in tears lying on her tummy. Just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteL'il girl sure looks a lot like me,especially in pic #3. The picture of the two older girls hugging is precious indeed. I agree with "Nana".
What a lovely picture of the oldest in pic #4. Thank you Jessica for sharing,I so enjoy all the pictures you show.