Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Birthday Girl turns 3

Our sweet L'il Girl celebrates birthday number 3 today.  She is such a precious girl and I'm so thankful God blessed us with her as part of our family.  She was sick yesterday and spent most of the day laying on the couch.  Today was much better, thankfully, but she still isn't back to her normal self yet.  So we will be celebrating her birthday with her Nana and Papa on Thursday evening instead of tonight.  She cooperated for some pictures in her birthday outfit this evening.  If you couldn't guess, her birthday theme is monkeys.

2 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures of our big three year old!!! Cute outfit. She seems to love her monkey. I know she will have fun on Thur. celebrating with Nana and Papa.
    Did you cut her hair Jess,it looks shorter?
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I trimmed her hair and Big Girl's hair a couple of weeks ago. It isn't that much different, but a little shorter. I would like it to be long, but don't want it to be stringy, so try to keep it trimmed so it looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete