We're battling some colds right now. Big Girl and Daddy stayed home from church yesterday and Big Girl spent the entire day laying on the couch. She seems a little better today. Hopefully it will pass through quickly. My throat has been really sore, but is actually feeling ok at the moment. I've been trying to drink lots of water and rest as much as possible because I don't want to get it!
We spent some time outside Friday afternoon and I decided to take a few pics since I haven't been taking my camera when we go out lately. The weather was a little cool, but still beautiful!
Baby Girl just learned how to climb up the ladder of the slide and slide down by herself. It's still not easy for her because the rungs are quite far apart for her little legs, but she did it over and over again and was very proud of herself! Speaking of Baby Girl, she had a crying fit the other night and while her mouth was wide open I noticed a molar on top that had popped through. :-) I hadn't even been looking for it because I was looking for the other tooth on bottom to come through first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Loved all the pictures!!! They are all so sweet!!! So sorry about the sickness! Hope you will stay well and hope L'il Girl will be feeling better tomorrow for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all!
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about the colds. Hope they will be over them soon,and that you stay healthy. The other two must be ok,or they haven't come down with it yet? Will be praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics,but 4 and 5 are just the cutest.Those BIG blue eyes and blonde hair. Those teeth just keep popping in. Glad she is able to master the ladder to the slide.
Keep well Jess,love Mom.