Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family and 3 year Photos

Yesterday we went to the portrait studio and had our yearly family photos done as well as photos of L'il Girl.  It was exhausting!  All Baby Girl wanted to do was either get up and run around or stuff her fingers in her mouth.  And she wasn't the only one that didn't cooperate.  We did manage to get some decent photos though.  I'm putting 17 of the 89 they took on here if that gives you any indication of how things went.  It's worth the trouble and exhaustion to get updated photos though! :-)



5 comments:

  1. Wow - great pictures - I am glad I don't have to choose which one you get - I did like #3 but loved the one of baby girl by herself - how cute....you do have a lovely family and especially 3 cute little girls -
    Loved them all and love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have read loved all the pictures and I love all of you too.
    Hey I am getting old - mind doesn't work the way I want it too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! I have to agree with Aunt. L that you do have an absolutely lovely family!!! I loved all the pictures, too!!! It will be interesting to see which one you picked as your favorite for L'il girl's 3 year photo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pictures!!!! They are all great even the ones where everyone is not smiling. I have to also agree,it will be hard choosing a favourite.
    The three year photos are cute. I like #3. I love all the individual shots of the girls. That littlest one is just the cutest. But I love them all dearly. Hope you are feeling better soon my boy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think everybody said it already but I too must say GREAT PICS...you would so never know what the day behold less your comments!Like you metioned though, soooooo worth every moment....Picture day can be very stressful at times,but a memory it doth withold.Take care guys and have fun choosing your favorite(looks like number three is a running vote so far*grin*)

    ReplyDelete