Monday, November 28, 2011

Home

Where have I been?  Well, first we went to Kentucky to visit family there.  Then we headed up to Canada to visit family and friends.  We had a wonderful time.  We arrived home safely on Saturday.  Thankfully the drive was only a little over 13 hours (considering it was Thanksgiving weekend and we're traveling with 3 kids).  When it was just me and hubby, we could do the drive in about 12 to 12.5 hrs.  The kids did exceptionally well.  I took today off work so I could get unpacked and get the laundry done.  It's been a nice, relaxing day.  I took some pictures of our sweeties in their matching pjs.  Big Girl has about outgrown hers, so I wanted to get pictures before they no longer match. :-)





4 comments:

  1. We're so glad you're back home and that you had a great trip!!! Loved the pictures of our girls!!! That is so sweet! We're glad you're having a nice day and being able to relax some. It definitely is a good day to stay inside with the weather as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home;)....always nice to put your head on your own pillow*grin*....It was great to see you and hubby(even if it was just in passing--we always hate to horn in when you time is limited). We are so glad you were able to enjoy the time spent here with family/friends while making all the more memories...Take care and have a great week ahead;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a relaxing day today. We enjoyed our visit with you all,even with the colds. The time went by so quickly. I trust you are feeling better sweetheart. Love the pictures of our little darlings in their matching pjs. Take care,love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you got home safe and sound - it sure was nice to have a visit with you and see how much those girls are growing. I do miss those visits down to see you - maybe one of these times I will get there again.

    The girls look so cute in their matching jammies and I think that is where I am going to head now.

    Had a great time at J&L's - enjoyed time with the girls but am glad to be home

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete