We put up the tree last night and decorated it tonight. The girls were so anxious to put the decorations on. I should have done a little training first because there were ornaments on top of ornaments, some were hanging from lights, and some were just resting on branches. Big Girl seemed to know what to do, but L'il Girl was just putting them wherever. I did a little rearranging when they were done. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm sure you all had fun putting up and decorating the Christmas tree. I just put ours up today also. It is a little late for me because I usually have it up much sooner than this.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of the girls. Are they feeling better now?
Hi
ReplyDeleteI had lots of fun also.I sat and watched your Mother-in-law, it was grrrrreat.
Dad
The tree looks beautiful and I know the girls had fun decorating it. Those are such sweet pictures of our girls! I'm behind with getting up a tree but we'll get one before long, I hope! :) Hopefully, this year we'll get one that smells like a Christmas tree. :)
ReplyDelete"Dad's" comment gave me a big chuckle! :)