You look beautiful Jess,not too much longer to go. Thanks so much for taking the time,and sharing with us your progress throughout your pregnancy. So now you are working from home? I have really enjoyed watching the wedding videos. I still tear up.
Thanks for the comments! Yes Mom, I am working from home now. It is so much nicer not having to do all that driving every day. I may still go in once a week because I have some organizing to do in the office before going out on leave.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi
ReplyDeleteJust finished burning your wedding to DVD. You have grown a little.
Love Dad
Wow you look great....almost there;)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Jess,not too much longer to go. Thanks so much for taking the time,and sharing with us your progress throughout your pregnancy. So now you are working from home?
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed watching the wedding videos. I still tear up.
Thanks for the comments! Yes Mom, I am working from home now. It is so much nicer not having to do all that driving every day. I may still go in once a week because I have some organizing to do in the office before going out on leave.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!!!!
ReplyDelete