I'm still here and doing well. Just getting ready for our little baby boy to arrive. Less than a month to go. Guess I should get that hospital bag packed soon, just in case. :-)
The girls are doing really well. Baby Girl is singing a lot now and we are teaching her some new songs. The "ABC Song" and "Jesus Loves Me" are her two favorites that I hear her singing throughout the day. She can also say her numbers from 1-10. She is so smart and picks up on things really quickly.
L'il Girl is learning more and more sight words. She loves reading Dick and Jane books and is doing so well. I will post a video shortly of her reading a short story. Thank you Nana for teaching her the sight words and helping her to gain a love for reading.
Big Girl is doing well in school. She's reading exceptionally well and her writing has really improved. Math has been a little bit of a struggle for her recently, but overall she seems to really excel in it. We are both really enjoying the RightStart Math program. I really enjoy teaching her (most days) and look forward to having more time to do it in the near future.
Here are some pictures from yesterday after church. I tried in vain to get a picture of all three of them, but got some cute pictures of them paired up. :-)
And one more picture that I have to post - this one from Saturday. The girls were all loving on Daddy at the same time, so I had to snap this picture. Baby Girl does not like wearing clothes. I am often putting her shirt and pants back on her because I don't want her to be cold. Silly Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the picture of daddy and his girls!!! Everybody's all smiles. Also love the girls pictures. The dresses are so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt will be so nice for you to be home with the kids,even though it will be busy for you. Can't wait to see the newest addition to your/our family.Love you. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and videos Jess.
Loved all the pictures! The sister pictures are so cute and the picture of daddy and girls is so sweet! Thanks for sharing and good to have you back on. I don't know how you manage all the things you do but you do them so well.
ReplyDelete