Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Showered

The Church Ladies threw me a baby shower last night.  It was really nice and we got so many lovely things, especially boy clothes!  I went through everything again when I came home and laid it out on the couch so I could get a picture of our "loot".  We are truly blessed!  Thank you Ladies!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a blessing indeed! Is that a diaper cake or is it full of undershirts? Looks like you got a bunch of great stuff for your little man. He is going to be well dressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a diaper cake. It was the centerpiece on the food table. Pastor's wife made it. I told her that I didn't want to take it apart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they cloth diapers? Are you going cloth?

      Delete
    2. No, they are disposable. I don't think I would do well with cloth diapers. Too much laundry to do already!

      Delete
  3. Looks like it was a party on the party...great gifts...may you enjoy them all....and again, CONGRATULATIONS ..praying for a safe delivery for both you and that little man of yours...Is that the name/big reveal I see on the front of the cake*grin*.....take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is his name on the front. Hubby came up with his first name and we already had the two middle names picked out. We haven't been keeping it a secret, but this is the first time I've seen it on anything.

      Delete
    2. thats great...love the theme kept with the "L"(S)..anyway hope things go well as we will certainly be praying for you all;)Take good care...

      Delete
  4. It was such a big blessing to me to see how blessed you were with the wonderful shower and all the kindness of the church ladies!!! Hope you were able to get a nap this afternoon after all the big partying last night.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica,what lovely things you received from your church family. So many beautiful outfits and fun toys. How blessed you are indeed!! You will have so much fun dressing him up. Now all we need is BABY!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete