Monday, January 30, 2012

Hangin' in there

Just a little over 2 weeks to go and all the end of pregnancy discomforts have really settled in!  Lots of pressure, pains, and just a very heavy feeling.  I'm curious how big Baby Boy is going to be at birth!  While I wait patiently (ha! ha!) for his arrival, I am just trying to get a few things done around the house that would be nice to have done before life gets even more chaotic.  We're all excited and ready for our Little Boy to arrive.  I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday and he said things are right on track.  I have another one tomorrow, so we'll see then if there's anything new to report.  

4 comments:

  1. So very exciting for you all...we will continue to be praying;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers for you and your soon to be born "BABY BOY"!! I know you all are so excited. Try to rest when possible when the girls rest if you possibly can. It won't be very long before the days and nights will be busy but blessed with a little one. Love, prayers and a GREAT DELIVERY prayer for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very excited, too, and can't wait to meet our precious little grandson!!! The time has gone by rather quickly and these next few weeks will fly by as well. We do pray for an easy delivery for you.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These couple of weeks are going to go by very quickly. Hope you get everything done you need to before he arrives. You are going to be a very busy mom. We too, are excited for the birth of our newest grandson!! What joy he is going to bring to all our lives. May you be blessed with an easy and quick delivery. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete