Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mr. Fix It

Gotta love the little titles and sayings they put on baby clothes.  Some friends gave us this cute little outfit for Baby Boy that says "Mr. Fix It".  I saw one in the store the other day that said "I'm not chubby, it's all muscle" and it had a picture of weights on it.  If they had one in his size, I would have bought it. :-) 

the kids picnic lunch yesterday - today we are going in to town to meet Daddy for a real picnic lunch at a park
trying to suck on his fist - this usually means he's hungry or tired
guess it meant he was tired :-)
after bath spiky hair

1 comment:

  1. That is funny the sayings they put on kid's clothes. They can come up with some good ones for sure. Love all the pictures of our boy and also the girls with their picnic! That is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete