Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection Sunday

I'm thankful for my Saviour, who loved me enough to take the punishment for my sins and die on the cross for me so that I can have eternal life.  I'm thankful that my Saviour did not stay dead, but had victory over death when He rose from the dead three days later.

We had a wonderful church service this morning.  The music was especially a blessing to me.  We started the service with "Majesty" and I've been singing it all day!  "Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all Kings."  What a wonderful day to celebrate what Jesus did for us! 

After church my parents came over and we had a nice meal and a wonderful visit.  It has been a good day!

he was not impressed that I was taking pictures instead of feeding him

2 comments:

  1. Oh... what sweet,sweet pictures!! I love the outfits of green. Everyone looked so nice and happy. I'm glad you enjoyed the service and music. I love Easter and the true meaning behind it. It is hard to comprehend the love He has for such undeserving people as we are. Thanks for sharing Jess,I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures and everyone looked great in their outfits! This is such a wonderful time of the year as we reflect on what our Saviour did for us! I definitely agree with "Mom" that we will never be able to comprehend His great love to us!

    We did enjoy so much our day with you and the family and love you all!

    ReplyDelete