Baby Boy is 12 weeks old today. That marks the end of my family medical leave. I made the difficult decision to go back to work. My supervisor is allowing me the flexibility of going back only 25 hours a week and working from home. So if my blog posts become less frequent, you will understand why.
Baby Boy is sure smiling and cooing a lot now! I love to hear him "talk". I tried to get a video of him doing it this morning, but when I get the camera out, he stops "talking" and just stares at the camera instead of me. :-) Maybe I'll be able to catch him on camera doing it soon.
In other news, Big Girl is starting soccer tonight. She will be playing a couple times a week, just for the month of May. She has never done anything like this before and it will totally be out of her comfort zone, but we really want her to get some more interaction with other children.
Here are some pictures from yesterday and today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I just love his dimples!!! : )
ReplyDeleteReally sweet pictures of the two kids. You gotta love that smile of his,and yes those dimples!! Our girl doesn't look her usual smiley
ReplyDeleteself.
Glad to hear Big girl is liking soccer,hope she continues to do so. Great way for her to burn off energy.
Loved all the pictures!!! Our boy does have such a sweet smile!!! Looks like you caught Baby Girl off guard. Just love her expressive big bright eyes!!! Glad that Big Girl enjoyed her soccer last night.
ReplyDelete