Big Girl started soccer on Monday. She'll be playing on a league for the month of May. This week it is 3 nights and the rest of the month it is 2 nights a week. She had a bit of a struggle on Monday and came running to us, but overcame her fear and went back out and played. I'm so proud of her! Last night she played the whole time! I'm so glad she is able to get this interaction with other girls her age and also run off some energy at the same time. Here's a picture and video from Monday night.
And here are some more pictures from last night...
 |
| practicing kicking into the goal |
 |
| after the game - it was hot yesterday |
Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! We're so glad our Big Girl is enjoying soccer!!! Great pictures showing her in action. Also, enjoyed the video!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are just great of our girl!! She looks real happy on the field playing. I liked the video too!! She does look hot in the last picture. So glad she's having fun.
ReplyDelete